We create our body butter with one thing in mind: To make your skin feel amazing in every way! Our body moisturizers are blended with our natural honey and a mix of moisturizing oils. They improve the feel of rough dry skin while our non-greasy formula leaves skin feeling soft and smelling great throughout the day.
Experience this All Natural Beeswax Hand and Body Lotion. It will help protect, hydrate and relieve dry skin. Goes on silky smooth with a non-greasy formula. It absorbs quickly anywhere on your body conditioning and moisturising. Beeswax is an all natural Humectant, meaning it will produce moisture into your skin.
All of our products are made from scratch using pure and all natural oils.
– Vitamin A in the Shea Butter contains Vitamin A which is important for improving a number of skin conditions, including blemishes wrinkles, eczema, and dermatitis. Shea Butter also has properties to treat skin allergies, sunburns, frostbites, insect bites and a number of other conditions of the skin.
– Beeswax has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic, and germicidal antioxidant properties which makes it absolutely wonderful for wound feeling. Beeswax is also known for locking in moisture, protecting skin from environmental factors and fostering skin cells. Because of its moisture locking properties, it is naturally nourishing and effectively softens skin. It is even speculated that honeycomb has traces of Vitamin A which help restore and replenish skin. It also improves the elasticity, softens and suppleness of your skin, it is absorbed by your skin and will not clog your pores.
– Honey has natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties help to protect the skin from the damage of the sun’s rays, supports the skin’s ability to rejuvenate and refresh depleted skin.
– Organic Jojoba Oil has Vitamin E B-complex, Scar and stretch mark minimizes, anti-acne gel, anti-aging serum, anti- inflammatory.
– Royal Jelly promotes new skin growth, regenerates, protects from sun aging, hormonal imbalances the skin, anti-aging, Vitamin B, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, antibiotic